WI is home to the Hospitality & Wellbeing Barometer, your best antidote to information and analysis overload.
In addition, the Tête á Tête interview series and the soon to commence, ‘Lightbulb’ event gatherings look set to be a must add to the diary for anyone associated with the wellness industry.
What is it?
- The Barometer provides an early warning system for the hospitality, travel and wellbeing industries in the form of a bi-monthly newsletter
- It identifies and anticipates the game-changing influences and potential impact of macro trends
- And relates them to micro insights and predictions in these sectors.
- The interview series captures insights from industry luminaries
- The events gather business, social and public service trailblazers for conversation and connection in our increasingly interdependent world
Where did the idea come from?
The idea to produce the Hospitality & Wellbeing Barometer was suggested to the founders by several industry’s CEOs and prominent decision-makers. Time being their scarcest resource, what they need, in their own words, was a “giant filtering mechanism” and “cognitive checklist” that can distill what matters to them in a bi-monthly, 15 min read.
Why your business needs the Barometer…
- A cognitive shortcut – distilling what matters
- The right analysis, not more
- Joining the dots on macro and micro themes
- An informed view, based on a powerful human capital network
Why should you subscribe?
If you feel you already receive too much stuff that you don’t have time to read, then you should subscribe. If the five editions of the Barometer, its videos and events give you just one idea or insight, your €250 will be well spent and remember;
“When something online is free, you are not the customer, you are the product”