Well, you should be. And there’s never been a better time to discover The Alpina Gstaad and the fabulous Swiss village this luxurious hotel calls its home. Here is the top reasons why everyone should already be in Gstaad.
1) Six Senses Integrated Wellness for those who gave in to too many temptations during the first half of the year, The Alpina Gstaad has launched the new Integrated Wellness programme. This brings together the latest technology to create bespoke wellness journeys, with a focus on nutrition, sleep, yoga, meditation and mindfulness. Following an in-depth wellness screening and consultation, a tailor-made programme is devised, that includes a spa treatment and wellness activity per day, as well as nutritional advice. And it doesn’t hurt that The Alpina Gstaad has the best (and uber-healthy) Japanese restaurant in town, MEGU.
2) Giving the Healthy-Bar Choice The new Healthy-Bar initiative at The Alpina Gstaad removes the temptation associated with typical hotel room mini-bars. And delicious Swiss chocolate… Offered as an alternative, the Healthy-Bar is filled daily with wholesome snacks such as gluten and additive free cakes, kale chips and 80% cocoa vegan chocolate and refreshments designed to boost the immune system and energy levels.
3) In-Suite Shopping – Feeling lazy to pop down to the promenade? Fear not. The Alpina Gstaad is offering guests a bespoke “in-suite” shopping experience. Lucky guests will have access to the latest couture collections from the most luxurious boutiques in Gstaad from the privacy of their suite.
4) Summer Events Set against the stunning backdrop of the Alps, The Alpina Gstaad offers an authenticity and indulgence like nowhere else in Switzerland. Make the most of its spectacular setting, immerse in nature and enjoy outdoor activities from forest bathing and hiking to exploring the local beauty spots on one of the hotel’s complimentary e-bikes. Need more convincing? This is the line up of spectacular events this summer:
July 14 – Sept 3 – 60th Gstaad Menuhin Festival and Academy
5) Culinary Classics: Cook with a Michelin-Starred Chef, Sushi and Sweet Treats
For more information on The Alpina Gstaad and the Six Senses Spa please visit www.thealpinagstaad.ch